March 21, 2014 by multiracialsky
- Is she eligible/applying for a supported living program?
- Does she have family or other potential support to parent?
- Does she have a mental health diagnosis? (Is she receiving treatment?)
- Was she using drugs/alcohol at time of baby’s birth? (Is she currently in treatment/recovery? Treatment provider’s contact info?)
- Does she have visits with baby? (When? Where? Supervised by whom?)
- Does she attend doctor’s appointments?
- Do we have direct contact?
- Is she a safety risk for baby and/or our family?
- Is he known/named?
- Does he have family (to place baby)?
- Is he a safety risk for baby and/or our family?
- Weeks at birth
- Did Mom have prenatal care? (If so, with whom?)
- Weight at birth
- Current weight
- Did baby stay in the NICU?(Why? For how long? Doctor?)
- Date baby entered foster care
- Does baby have siblings? Where are they?
- Notes from previous foster parents?
- Special medical needs?
- Drug exposed/addicted at birth?
- Medications? (If so, for what?)
- Special log needed for medications and/or feedings?
- Doctor(s) contact info
- Next doctor’s appointment?
- Does baby need to use special bottles?
- Does baby need special formula? (If so, where to buy?)
- Umbilical cord healed?
- Circumcised? (If so, has it fully healed?)
- Estimated length of stay (minimum)
- Can child potentially travel with us?
- Social worker’s contact info, and supervisor’s contact info
- Medical/emergency rate for foster care?
- Eligible for WIC?